PLANTATION SHUTTERS SLIDING DOORS. DRAPE PATTERNS.
Plantation Shutters Sliding Doors
- A window shutter is a solid and stable window covering usually consisting of a frame of vertical stiles and horizontal rails (top, center and bottom).
- (Plantation Shutter) the name coined by Australian Timber Shutters in the 80s for their Australian style shutter with wide adjustable blades. Now a mostly generic term for timber shutters.
- A hinged cover or screen for a window or door, usually fitted with louvres
- (sliding door) a door that opens by sliding instead of swinging
- (Sliding Door) Typically found in pure agricultural or animal confinement buildings. Door is typically a metal framework with a steel cladding skin and moves horizontally along a building face.
- Sliding Doors is a 1998 film written and directed by Peter Howitt. It starred Gwyneth Paltrow and John Hannah, and featured John Lynch, Jeanne Tripplehorn and Virginia McKenna. The music was composed by David Hirschfelder.
- A door drawn across an aperture on a groove or suspended from a track, rather than turning on hinges
plantation shutters sliding doors – Three Panel
Three Panel Wooden Shutter Screen in Honey Height: 5'
SS5WSHUTTER-Honey Height: 5′ Features: -Wooden shutter screen. -Honey finish. -Available in 48” or 60” height sizes. -Uniquely flexible room divider with adjustable blinds built into each pane. -Crafted from strong, lightweight Spruce, using classic east Asian mortise and tenon joinery. -Practical, portable and durable, designed to stand up to every day use. Specifications: -Each panel dimensions: 60” H x 17.5” W. -60” Wooden shutter screen dimensions: 60” H x 52.5” W x 1” D. -48” Wooden shutter screen dimensions: 48” H x 52.5” W x 1” D.
Living area, looking out toward lanai
Exotic and intricately carved wood valance over the sliding glass door. Our condo is an end-unit, with an extra window that brings in more light and fresh (shown with plantation shutters). The sofa in the living area opens up into a queen bed to sleep an additional two people.
French doors installed on a sliding rail system. The doors still need to be painted – this is just a test fit. This photo is with the plantation shutters open.